This is seriously THE BEST spiral slicer side dish. It’s quick, easy, and oh so very tasty. Can you think of any other side dish that you can make in only 5 minutes? I certainly can’t!
Call everyone to the table now, cause dinner will be ready in a flash.
Prepare to love zucchini, even if you don't.
- 2-3 Large Zucchini
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Butter (or Coconut Oil)
- Salt & Pepper
- Spiral Slice the zucchini and set aside.
- Heat up a large frying pan with the butter, until the butter starts to brown slightly.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and leave it sit for 30 seconds before stirring.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic evenly over the zucchini.
- Toss the zoodles and let them brown again for about 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need a Spiralizer to make this recipe?Get One From Amazon.com Right Now!